Fall is here, and one of this year’s hottest trend is bold metallics, sparkle, and leather. And it’s a good thing, cause I’m a big fan of c. all of the above. And all those summer golds that I paired with white, I rock them in the fall with black. And for the record, this year I’ve decided to ignore the no white pants after labor day rule. I mean seriously, who made that rule up anyways?! I will proudly rock my white jeans well into the winter. What chu gonna do bout that? That’s what I thought, join the revolution. Enjoy the Megan Beth Fall 2012 Style post, and check out all previous Style posts here!
1. Suede Cedrina sparkle bootie from Aldo.
2. Black gold dipped geometric earrings from amerrymishap on etsy.
3. Brass table lamps from 1st Dibbs.
4. Gold and black divine sequin bodice cocktail dress from Esther Boutique.
5. Faux leather leggings from ASOS.
6. Gold scissors.
7. Nanette Lepore Joan of Arc Mini from Rent the Runway.
8. Kate Spade Putting on the Ritz Stud Earring.
9. Gold and cream sweater from Ester Boutique.
10. Spica light.